uima-dev mailing list archives

From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject uima-addons source release configuration
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2011 09:25:33 GMT
Hi all,
I'm working on creating a new assembly descriptor for the source release
with the proposed idea of using two separate modulesets, one for
aggregate-addons and one for addons-osgi-runtime.
However so far I didn't manage to find a proper assembly configuration to
make sure the source release package look like the SVN tag and can be built
once unzipped.
Explicitly declaring one fileset per module with proper outputDirectory will
work for sure but I wonder if you can help me find a smarter way.
Thanks in advance,
Tommaso