uima-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Eckart de Castilho <eckar...@tk.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject Re: please reply with status items for Board report
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2011 07:26:21 GMT
Another thing that might be worth mentioning is that UIMA is now using the Apache CI facilities.

-- Richard

Am 10.06.2011 um 08:54 schrieb Jörn Kottmann:

> We should also mention the new eclipse plugin to launch an
> AE. Sorry for the late reply, I am in a different time zone.
>
> Is the report in the wiki somewhere?
>
> Jörn
>
> On 6/10/11 4:03 AM, Marshall Schor wrote:
>> Here's the board report; I'll submit soon to the board, so let me know right
>> away of any changes.
>>
>> Board report for Apache UIMA, for June 2011.
>>
>> Apache UIMA's mission: the creation and maintenance of open-source
>> software related to the analysis of unstructured data, guided by the
>> UIMA Oasis Standard.
>>
>> Releases:
>> Since last report, UIMA-AS Released
>> (http://uima.apache.org/news.html#22 March 2011).
>>
>> Development:
>> UIMA CAS Editor is being improved and extended with inputs from several active
>> users.
>>
>> The set of add-ons is being released soon (on 2nd release candidate as of now).
>>
>> Community:
>> One new user who has expressed an interest in helping out, has started
>> contributing patches.
>>
>> Issues: No Board level issues at this time
>>
>> Trademarks/Branding: all of our web pages have
>> the right footers.  We changed the first occurrence of the use of trademark at the
>> beginning to be a modifier of a generic class noun, per recent guidance.
>>

>> -Marshall
>>
>> On 6/9/2011 7:26 PM, Marshall Schor wrote:
>>> Any replies about to be made?
>>>
>>> If not, I'll submit a fairly bare-bones status update.
>>>
>>> -Marshall

Richard Eckart de Castilho

Richard Eckart de Castilho
Technical Lead
Ubiquitous Knowledge Processing Lab
FB 20 Computer Science Department
Technische Universität Darmstadt
Hochschulstr. 10, D-64289 Darmstadt, Germany
eckartde@tk.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
www.ukp.tu-darmstadt.de