uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache uima-build-resources 2
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2011 02:28:00 GMT
Downloaded source-release.zip and rebuilt from that - ok.
Compared source-release.zip with svn checkout - match except the SVN doesn't
have the LICENSE/NOTICE - they are kept at a higher level in SVN, for all the
build code - I think that is ok.  The source-release has the LICENSE/NOTICE files.

[x] +1 OK to release

  Marshall Schor