uima-dev mailing list archives

From "abhishek" <abhishe...@sqlstar.com>
Subject Re: Error in running Annotator from CasEditor project
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2011 10:55:56 GMT
Hi,
I have installed PEAR in my local system and copied the pear file in Cas Editor processor
folder. However, when i am running the annotator, i am still getting the same error. Somehow,
all the classpath settings of PEAR&nbsp;are not visible in the Cas Editor project.
&nbsp;
Kindly let me know how to set the build path for CAS editor project, so that i can put the
resource folder and AE class files in my build path.
&nbsp;
&nbsp;
Thanks and Regards,
AbhishekFrom: Jörn Kottmann &lt;kottmann@gmail.com&gt;Sent: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 15:22:08
To: dev@uima.apache.orgSubject: Re: Error in running Annotator from CasEditor projectOn 9/15/11
5:31 AM, abhishek wrote:&gt; However, I am getting classnotfound error. It seems that
i am missing &gt; required class files. However, i dont know how to put these class &gt;
files in my build path for CasEditor project.The Cas Editor Project support was removed from
the 2.3.2 version (not yet released), because it is difficult to use and thereare also a couple
of bugs in the 2.3.1 version. I suggest to not use this feature at all, and instead just use
a general eclipseproject.Anyway, to run an Analysis Engine you need to package it as an OSGi
bundle and put that one in the eclipse dropins folder,this bundle needs to use Eclipse-RegisterBuddy
to make the classes accessible to the uima bundle.A second way of using this feature is to
install a PEAR package in your system and then copy over the pear
  descriptor.Hope that helps,Jörn