uima-dev mailing list archives

From "abhishek" <abhishe...@sqlstar.com>
Subject Re: Error in running Annotator from CasEditor project
Date Fri, 16 Sep 2011 02:28:31 GMT
I copied the UIMATest_Pear file in the processor folder of the CasEditor project and then trying
to run the Annotator for one of the xmi filepresent in the corpus folder as instructed in
the manual. However, I am still getting ClassNotFoundException.
&nbsp;
I am ruinning it in the Corpus view of Eclipse. kindly help
From: Jörn Kottmann &lt;kottmann@gmail.com&gt;Sent: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 17:16:38 To:
dev@uima.apache.orgSubject: Re: Error in running Annotator from CasEditor projectOn 9/15/11
12:55 PM, abhishek wrote:&gt; I have installed PEAR in my local system and copied the
pear file in Cas Editor processor folder. However, when i am running the annotator, i am still
getting the same error. Somehow, all the classpath settings of PEAR&amp;nbsp;are not visible
in the Cas Editor project.&gt; &amp;nbsp;&gt; Kindly let me know how to set the
build path for CAS editor project, so that i can put the resource folder and AE class files
in my build path.You need to create an OSGi bundle of your annotator and put that one in your
eclipse dropins folder, only then the Cas Editoris able to load it.Did you copy the pear file
or the pear xml file which results from the installation process?Jörn