uima-dev mailing list archives

From Jörn Kottmann <kottm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error in running Annotator from CasEditor project
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2011 09:51:32 GMT
On 9/15/11 5:31 AM, abhishek wrote:
> However, I am getting classnotfound error. It seems that i am missing
> required class files. However, i dont know how to put these class
> files in my build path for CasEditor project.
The Cas Editor Project support was removed from the 2.3.2 version (not
yet released), because it is difficult to use and there
are also a couple of bugs in the 2.3.1 version. I suggest to not use
this feature at all, and instead just use a general eclipse
project.

Anyway, to run an Analysis Engine you need to package it as an OSGi
bundle and put that one in the eclipse dropins folder,
this bundle needs to use Eclipse-RegisterBuddy to make the classes
accessible to the uima bundle.

A second way of using this feature is to install a PEAR package in your
system and then copy over the pear descriptor.

Hope that helps,
Jörn