uima-dev mailing list archives

From Jörn Kottmann <kottm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error in running Annotator from CasEditor project
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2011 11:22:49 GMT
On 9/15/11 12:55 PM, abhishek wrote:
> I have installed PEAR in my local system and copied the pear file in Cas Editor processor
folder. However, when i am running the annotator, i am still getting the same error. Somehow,
all the classpath settings of PEAR&nbsp;are not visible in the Cas Editor project.
> &nbsp;
> Kindly let me know how to set the build path for CAS editor project, so that i can put
the resource folder and AE class files in my build path.

You need to create an OSGi bundle of your annotator and put that one in
your eclipse dropins folder, only then the Cas Editor
is able to load it.

Did you copy the pear file or the pear xml file which results from the
installation process?

Jörn