uima-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Klügl <pklu...@uni-wuerzburg.de>
Subject Re: UIMA and uimaFIT
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2011 12:12:38 GMT
  Yes, but I think the analysis engine builds upon uimaFIT then, so
TextMArker would actively using the library. My knowledge about uimaFIT
is yet minimal. I will see if that's the case when I actually implement it.

Peter

Am 15.09.2011 14:06, schrieb Jörn Kottmann:
> On 9/15/11 2:02 PM, Peter Klügl wrote:
>> Some TextMarker users prefer to call TextMarker analysis engines with
>> the uimaFIT interfaces. Are there any reasons not to include a
>> dependency to uimaFIT in UIMA projects?
>
> Form a legal point of view we can depend on uimaFIT.
>
> But TextMarker should only depend on uimaFIT, when it is actually
> using it. If only third party code is using it, then that should
> also come with the right uimaFIT jar.
>
> Jörn

Dipl.-Inf. Peter Klügl
Universität Würzburg        Tel.: +49-(0)931-31-86741
Am Hubland                  Fax.: +49-(0)931-31-86732
97074 Würzburg              mail: pkluegl@informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de
      http://www.is.informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de/en/staff/kluegl_peter/