uima-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Eckart de Castilho <eckar...@tk.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject Re: UIMA and uimaFIT
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2011 15:47:21 GMT
Am 15.09.2011 um 16:48 schrieb Jörn Kottmann:

> On 9/15/11 2:33 PM, Richard Eckart de Castilho wrote:
>> Maybe there would be a way to discuss migrating the injection feature or even more
from uimaFIT to UIMA. That would need to be discussed with the other uimaFIT creators of course.
What do you think about that?

> I think that would be great, the injection feature will be more useful and be available
to more people by default.

As a short update: there is a generally positive tenor towards this amongst the uimaFIT developers.
I'll draft up an action plan, discuss that with my the others and afterwards present it here.

Be patient with me though ;)

Best,

Richard

Richard Eckart de Castilho
Technical Lead
Ubiquitous Knowledge Processing Lab
FB 20 Computer Science Department
Technische Universität Darmstadt
Hochschulstr. 10, D-64289 Darmstadt, Germany
eckartde@tk.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
www.ukp.tu-darmstadt.de