uima-dev mailing list archives

From Jörn Kottmann <kottm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Shown Annotation types in the Annotation Editor
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2011 14:47:43 GMT
On 10/10/11 4:42 PM, Peter Klügl wrote:
> Ok, I take a closer look at it when I start the CEV migration, but
> that won't happen soon.
>
>> Do you also have settings in Text Marker which need to be stored per
>> session and per type system?
>
> There aren't really many settings for the visualization right now and
> that's also one reason to switch to the better code base of the CAS
> Editor.

It would be really nice if we can start to at least investigate this
conversation very soon, so I can identify any
changes which are needed for the Cas Editor before the 2.4.0 release.

I am happy to help to make an integration plugin for Text Marker. After
that is done the Cas Editor should be
able to open CAS files from a Text Marker project, we then still need to
migrate all the views you have to
work with the Cas Editor.

Jörn