uima-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Hernandez <nicolas.hernan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenNLP type system problem
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2011 19:40:30 GMT
Hi

I also encountered the same problem.
Since the 1.5.1 binary online does not contain the opennlp-uima
package, I went to the svn to get it.

In order to make the AE works I try to use the
opennlp-uima/descriptors/TypeSystem.xml file. Indeed the
opennlp.uima.Chunk type contains a "type" attribute. Personnaly I
renamed it in "chunkType" ...

... and I use the uima-mapper [1] component I developped to make less
painful the mapping on fly from one TS to another...

[1] http://code.google.com/p/uima-type-mapper/

--
nicolas.hernandez@univ-nantes.fr
#