uima-dev mailing list archives

From Jörn Kottmann <kottm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: build from sources OK
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2011 20:42:33 GMT
On 12/2/11 5:09 PM, Marshall Schor wrote:
> I did a mvn verify (the lifecycle phase one short of "install") on the
> source-release; it ran the tests and succeeded.  -Marshall

Also worked for me. I got the source distribution. And was able
to build it on my Ubuntu test VM with Java 5 and a wiped maven
repository.

I checked the LICENSE, NOTICE and README file in the src dist.
All are ok.

The README file says:
"Then do the build by going into the .../uimaj directory ..."

To build it the user needs to issue mvn clean install in the same directory
as the README file is located. Shouldn't that be changed?

Anyway that is of course not a release blocker, but something we eventually
want to fix for the next release or RC.

RAT report looks good.

Jörn