uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Website support for large generated artifacts
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2012 16:24:25 GMT
Our website has links to some large generated artifacts, such as the current
javadocs.

It seems wasteful to put these into SVN.  So we made a special arrangement with
infra support for a directory on people.a.o, to rsync a directory to our web
server, for these kinds of large, generated artifacts.  We don't mind the 1 hour
delay.

Will this too be going away?  If so, what is the Apache "best practice" for
handling large generated artifacts that are part of our website?

-Marshall Schor