uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: UIMACPP release candidate 4
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2012 17:14:17 GMT
On a linux distribution, I was able to build from source and run the various tests.

Suggest merging the createRelease.txt and README.4src file.

I found a couple of bugs in the build process:

1) the configure script should use JAVA_INCLUDE, not JAVA_HOME/include, in order
to work on platforms like Mac.
2) the make sdk fails, complaining that the target dir already exists (I rm -r
the target dir, and then it worked).

Getting close!

-Marshall