uima-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Klügl <pklu...@uni-wuerzburg.de>
Subject Tycho vs Felix for TextMarker build
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2012 13:30:21 GMT
  Hello,

I asked the DLTK developers about best practices for building DLTK-based
projects with maven and they (strongly) recommended Tycho
(http://www.eclipse.org/tycho/). I think - compared to felix - it's just
the other way around where maven uses the dependencies specified in the
manifest.

Are there any known reasons against using Tycho?

If not, then I would give it a try because it will probably solve my
problems with the (eclipse-based) artifacts.

Peter

Dipl.-Inf. Peter Klügl
Universität Würzburg        Tel.: +49-(0)931-31-86741
Am Hubland                  Fax.: +49-(0)931-31-86732
97074 Würzburg              mail: pkluegl@informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de
      http://www.is.informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de/en/staff/kluegl_peter/