uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release build tooling: parent-pom, uima-build-resources, uima-build-helper-maven-plugin
Date Tue, 22 May 2012 18:49:05 GMT
I downloaded the source-release artifacts from the Maven staging repo.
I verified that all 3 could be build from sources (ran mvn install on all of them).
I verified that the source-release and the sources.jar for
uima-build-helper-maven-plugin had the right version of the CopyFromApacheDist.java.

I spot checked that license/notice files were in place, both in the source and
in the Jars.  I did note that the SVN tag might be missing a LICENSE/NOTICE -
and posted a Jira at LEGAL to see what others think (we're following the same
conventions here as the Maven plugin project).  If a fix is needed, it might be
to just copy the LICENSE/NOTICE file which is at the top level of the
build/trunk/ directory to build/tags/ directory... We'll see...

Based on this, I vote +1 to release.

-Marshall