uima-dev mailing list archives

From Jörn Kottmann <kottm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release build tooling: parent-pom, uima-build-resources, uima-build-helper-maven-plugin
Date Thu, 24 May 2012 15:26:23 GMT
+1 from me as well.

I checked the following files

uima-build-helper-maven-plugin-4-source-release.zip
uima-build-helper-maven-plugin-4.jar
uima-build-resources-4-source-release.zip
uima-build-resources-4.jar

for the mandatory LICENSE and NOTICE files.
The uima-build-resources-4.jar contains them twice
once as expected and then a version which ends on .vm,
don't know why this is. Should they be removed?

Jörn