uima-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Klügl <pklu...@uni-wuerzburg.de>
Subject Re: Contributing uimaFIT to Apache UIMA
Date Fri, 25 May 2012 13:05:48 GMT
  +1

In my opinion that's a great contribution to UIMA.
Beside that, I agree with Jörn and Richard. On the long run, there
should be some solution for the parallel concepts/structures.

Peter

On 25.05.2012 15:01, Richard Eckart de Castilho wrote:
> Am 25.05.2012 um 14:22 schrieb Jörn Kottmann:
>
>> +1 form my side. As said before some parts
>> should be worked into uimaj-core directly
>> (e.g. injection of configuration into AEs).
> I agree. But as said before, there are still some conceptual rough edges that need to
be smoothed over before that can happen. I think that should not prevent uimaFIT going into
UIMA. Moving features into core can happen once we are comfortable enough with the way they
work in uimaFIT.

> -- Richard

Dipl.-Inf. Peter Klügl
Universität Würzburg        Tel.: +49-(0)931-31-86741
Am Hubland                  Fax.: +49-(0)931-31-86732
97074 Würzburg              mail: pkluegl@informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de
      http://www.is.informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de/en/staff/kluegl_peter/