uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: Rat complains about eclipse .metadata folder?
Date Thu, 31 May 2012 15:07:30 GMT
When I work on UIMA with eclipse, I check out SVN into some dir, e.g.
svncheckouts/trunk/uimaj

Then I start up Eclipse, assign it some new workspace, wksp (separate from my
svn checkouts), and then using "m2e", I use import existing maven projects.
This imports the projects (without copying them into the Eclipse workspace).

That keeps the eclipse metadata completely separate from the svn / maven stuff.

-Marshall