uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Quarterly Status Report due
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2012 13:34:58 GMT
Hi everyone,

It's time to collect input for the quarterly status report.

Here are some items, although it's likely my brain is forgetting some important
things...

Releases:  no new releases, although several candidates were worked on for the
UIMA C++ framework release.

Development: Bug fixes and improvements are actively being done to both UIMA
base SDK and UIMA-AS.  Work continues on the TextMarker project in the sandbox.
We are considering a proposal to bring a contribution, uimaFIT, into the project.

We hope to have the next release in the next Quarter, of UIMA-AS (probably based
on a next release of UIMA SDK), and of UIMA-C++.

Other input, please - just reply to this note :-)

Please respond by the end of the week (June 8th).

Thanks! -Marshall