uima-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Klügl <pklu...@uni-wuerzburg.de>
Subject CAS Editor blocks Eclipse startup?
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2012 13:55:13 GMT
  Hi,

I often observe that my Eclipse does not start, if the workspace was
left with an open CAS Editor. This happens when I run an Eclipse
application from a workspace with the CAS Editor and TextMarker bundles.
In order to get a working Eclipse, I have to deactivate the CAS Editor
bundles, open the Eclipse, close the editors, close the Eclipse, and
then activate the CAS Editor bundles again.

Jörn, is that a known problem? If not, then I would investigate it
further in order to find the blocking code piece.

Best,

Peter

Dipl.-Inf. Peter Klügl
Universität Würzburg        Tel.: +49-(0)931-31-86741
Am Hubland                  Fax.: +49-(0)931-31-86732
97074 Würzburg              mail: pkluegl@informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de
      http://www.is.informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de/en/staff/kluegl_peter/