uima-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Klügl <pklu...@uni-wuerzburg.de>
Subject TextMarker maven build process update
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2012 14:08:10 GMT
  Hi,

Just a short update, why there isn't a working TextMarker build yet.

I am still stuck with defining a working build process for the
TextMarker bundles. The problem is that the combination of
manifest-first and pom-first bundles does not work correctly (as it
should), and I haven't found my error yet.

After a lot of reading, I am sure that the normal Eclipse plugins should
be built with a manifest-first approach. However, there is a limitation
that pom-first and manifest-first projects cannot be mixed in the same
reactor build. Will this be a problem in future for building/releasing
the TextMarker projects?

Best,

Peter

Dipl.-Inf. Peter Klügl
Universität Würzburg        Tel.: +49-(0)931-31-86741
Am Hubland                  Fax.: +49-(0)931-31-86732
97074 Würzburg              mail: pkluegl@informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de
      http://www.is.informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de/en/staff/kluegl_peter/