uima-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Elwell <robert.elw...@gmail.com>
Subject UIMA Tutorial
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2012 21:48:04 GMT
Hello there,

I noticed your "getting started" tutorial is out of date. You're directing
us to a directory that no longer exists to run 'mvn install'. I looked
through your svn logs, and it looks like you put the project folder in the
trunk folder now. So you don't really have to tell us to navigate anywhere
other than the folder that we checked out. Getting out-of-date instructions
is always discouraging when starting a new project, so it'd be great if
someone could update those docs. I would, but you're not presently using a
wiki :)

Thanks!

--
Robert Elwell