uima-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kl├╝gl <pklu...@uni-wuerzburg.de>
Subject Re: CAS Editor blocks Eclipse startup?
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2012 07:49:59 GMT
Hi,

I now observed this problem also in an installed version (CAS Editor
2.4.0 and TextMarker 2.4.1-SNAPSHOT), but only if the opened CAS Editor
was focused when exiting eclipse. However, I could not reproduce it on
my own machine.

This can becoming quite a blocker for a TextMarker release because it is
hard to explain to users why they have to kill eclipse, remove some
plugins, start eclipse, close the editor, add those plugins again, start
eclipse and reset the perspective.

I will take a closer look at it next week.

Peter