uima-dev mailing list archives

From Александр Крылов <qbl...@gmail.com>
Subject Using Apache UIMA for processing russian texts
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2012 09:17:29 GMT
Hello!

Sorry of my English - It's bad..
I would like to use Apache UIMA Annotators and other UIMA Tools for
processing russian language texts.. It's search of statistircs term, dates,
regions in text documents.
In examples I found only english (and some other) languages, but no
russian. But on Apache UIMA seb site written that Showball Annotator
supports the russian language.
So, I would like to ask - what Annotators supports russian language? Can I
use external russian morphology systems in Annotators, created by using
Apache UIMA?

Thank You
Your faithfully,
Alexander