uima-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Klügl <pklu...@uni-wuerzburg.de>
Subject CAS Editor default annotation style
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2012 14:20:21 GMT
  Hi,

I observed that new types are often visualized with "underlined/red"
(although I normally only use "background color") resulting in 50% of
the types with the same annotation style.This probably happens when I
open the same xmi with incrementally bigger type systems. I have not yet
taken a look at the code and this is not a real issue, but a bit annoying.

Do you know anything about this behavior?

Best,

Peter

Dipl.-Inf. Peter Klügl
Universität Würzburg        Tel.: +49-(0)931-31-86741
Am Hubland                  Fax.: +49-(0)931-31-86732
97074 Würzburg              mail: pkluegl@informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de
      http://www.is.informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de/en/staff/kluegl_peter/