uima-dev mailing list archives

From Jörn Kottmann <kottm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CAS Editor default annotation style
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2012 14:30:01 GMT
On 08/03/2012 04:20 PM, Peter Klügl wrote:
>  Hi,
>
> I observed that new types are often visualized with "underlined/red"
> (although I normally only use "background color") resulting in 50% of
> the types with the same annotation style.This probably happens when I
> open the same xmi with incrementally bigger type systems. I have not
> yet taken a look at the code and this is not a real issue, but a bit
> annoying.
>
> Do you know anything about this behavior?

Yes, that is the initial styling for a new TS. The Document Provider is
responsible to initialize the styling.
Do you need code pointers?

Lets have a look at the code, maybe we should change that a bit to make
it easier. If I remember correctly the ide
plugin integration does not really take the case into account where a TS
is updated. In that case the user needs
to assign the color manually.

Jörn