uima-dev mailing list archives

From Jörn Kottmann <kottm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CAS Editor default annotation style
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2012 08:42:05 GMT
Yes, thats sounds good to me. The important thing here is that colors do
not change randomly if the type system changes. So after a color is
assigned,
the assigned color should be stored inside the configuration, instead of
repeating
the process the next time the CAS is loaded. If the process is repeated
and a change
occurs to the type system than the color assigning code might choose a
different one.

Jörn