uima-dev mailing list archives

From Georg Fette <georg.fe...@uni-wuerzburg.de>
Subject CAS-Editor in a Viewer
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2012 08:17:38 GMT
Hello,
I would like to integrate a CAS-Editor into an Eclipse viewer. The
viewer should display the content of the CASes which are selected in a
list, so the viewers content is often changing. I do not need the
editor's manipulation functionality, because I would only like to use
the display functions of the editor.
Does anyone already have some experience in such a task ? I have
currently only taken some short looks at some of the CAS-Editor classes
and wonder which parts can be integrated into another ViewPart.
Greetings
Georg

Dipl.-Inf. Georg Fette      Raum: B008
Universität Würzburg        Tel.: +49-(0)931-31-85516
Am Hubland                  Fax.: +49-(0)931-31-86732
97074 Würzburg              mail: georg.fette@uni-wuerzburg.de