uima-dev mailing list archives

From Jörn Kottmann <kottm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CAS-Editor in a Viewer
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2012 09:03:31 GMT
Hello,

it will probably not easily possible to turn the Cas Editor into a view
because it
its extending the eclipse text editor. It should be possible to open it
in read only
mode so the user cannot change the CAS.

Anyway it should be possible for you to open and close an editor based
on user
selections.

Jörn