uima-dev mailing list archives

From Bhavani Iyer <bhavan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release UIMA C++ SDK 2.4.0 RC 7
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2012 00:03:55 GMT
Hi Burn
Good catch.  The APRUtil on Windows by default includes APR-iconv.  Its
possible to build APRUtil without APR-iconv but its probably best to go
with the default setup.

On Linux, the APR Util uses the GNU version of iconv available on the
system.

I am planning to do another release candidate.  This will be to pick up
Burn's
changes to include apr-iconv libraries in the Windows build.

Thanks
Bhavani