uima-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Eckart de Castilho <eck...@ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject Re: Quarterly Board report due in 2 days
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2012 14:14:37 GMT
Hi Marshall,

good to hear from you again. You could mention that effort is progressing to get uimaFIT into
UIMA (I think that was also in the last report as "is being considered"). We are basically
waiting for some feedback now regarding the contribution format: is the zip good, or do you
need another format.

Best,

-- Richard