uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: Link to cTAKES on uima
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2012 17:47:38 GMT
I updated our site with this info.

Thanks for the details. -Marshall

On 10/25/2012 6:06 PM, Chen, Pei wrote:
> Hi Marshall,
>> Yes, I think so.  Can you supply the text that should accompany the link?
> http://incubator.apache.org/ctakes/
> Apache cTAKES Project (incubating)
> The Apache cTAKES Project (clinical Text Analysis and Knowledge Extraction System) is
an open-source natural language processing system for information extraction from electronic
medical record clinical free-text. Apache cTAKES was built using the UIMA Unstructured Information
Management Architecture framework and OpenNLP natural language processing toolkit. Its components
are specifically trained for the clinical domain, and create rich linguistic and semantic
annotations that can be utilized by clinical decision support systems and clinical research.