uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release UIMA C++ SDK 2.4.0 RC 8
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2012 18:47:53 GMT
I see in the staging area for the files,
http://people.apache.org/~bhavani/uimacpp-release-candidates/2.4.0/08/
<http://people.apache.org/%7Ebhavani/uimacpp-release-candidates/2.4.0/08/> ,
that all the files except 1 have the name pattern uimacpp-2.4.0-*.  The one that
doesn't is named uimacpp-bin64-linux-report.txt.  I don't think this should
block the release, but should it be fixed (to follow the other file naming
conventions)?

-Marshall