uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Replace update site with composite repository
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2012 15:48:23 GMT
I think before voting +1, it is important to attempt reproduce the "build" of
this.

To that end, can we get some update(s) to our web site that describes how to do
this?

I'm wondering, for instance, if the "one-time-setup" page needs updating, for
the Eclipse part (which currently says to use an older version of the m2e
eclipse plugin).

And the page "release" describes how to build the eclipse update site.  But I'm
guessing it now needs some additions to cover whatever the new process is.  Can
that be updated?

I guess the updates would need to be temporarily labeled to indicate they are
for a pending new style of the update site.

I haven't yet had a chance to look at the changes yet.  I hope to get to this
soon, maybe this weekend :-).

-Marshall