uima-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Fäßler <erik.faess...@uni-jena.de>
Subject Re: A light raodmap proposal for UIMA addons
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2012 07:31:19 GMT
Hi all,

while I guess I don't have a vote here, I think this is a good plan. I also would say that
extra versions e.g. for Lucene 2.x, 3.x. etc could really come in handy when you have another
dependency in your project and rely on a particular version.

Regarding Lucas it would be great if I could submit the patch I worked on a year ago or something
(I implemented the functionality to automatically distribute pre-defined terms among particular
fields which are are created automatically according to a mapping file). The whole thing works
fine but I did not yet write down the documentation because I was not sure about some terminology
(I also wrote a mail regarding this topic but never got an answer; I guess I articulated myself
too complicated). If it is still ok with you to add the functionality, I would try and write
the documentation and submit a patch before work on Lucas goes on.

Best regards,

	Erik