uima-dev mailing list archives

From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A light raodmap proposal for UIMA addons
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2012 08:04:40 GMT
First of all thank you all for the feedback :)

@Erik: I think your patch would be extremely useful, if you're up to it I
would be happy to apply it.

@Richard: thanks for the useful report, I am with you when we talk about
experienced UIMA developers (e.g. like you at DKPro are) but in my
experience newcomers often just look at the project website and, even if we
have a lot of nice documentation, I think we loose those users who are just
looking for "something to do language detection".

@Peter/Marshall: I can take care of the addons stuff even though I'm not
that experienced in every single component.

@Marshall: what do you mean exactly to migrate to the new distribution
system ? Regarding Eclipse plugins I think it applies less to the addons
stuff, or maybe just to TextMarker.

Looking forward to your comments,
Tommaso