uima-dev mailing list archives

From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] UIMA-AS 2.4.0 Release Candidate 3
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2012 06:56:24 GMT
+1 to release.
I ran the usual checks (sigs, source build) plus double checked Marshall's
comments on notice/disclaimer stuff which to me sounds ok (but it'd be good
to fix them accordingly for next release),
Also I tested the release with a couple of scenarios where UIMA-AS is used
and it worked perfectly.

+1
Tommaso