uima-dev mailing list archives

From Jaroslaw Cwiklik <uim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] DUCC contribution to the UIMA sandbox
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2012 20:06:13 GMT
Hi, I just attached DUCC sources to JIRA:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/UIMA-2491?page=com.atlassian.jirafisheyeplugin:fisheye-issuepanel

The source is not in the SVN yet as we still wait for the Software Grant.
Once this is done and
the grant is accepted by the ASF I will add source code to the UIMA Sandbox.

Jerry