uima-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Eckart de Castilho <eck...@ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject Re: [RESULT][VOTE] uimaFIT contribution to the UIMA sandbox
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2012 17:14:42 GMT
Hi Marshall,

I'm waiting for a notice from Colorado that they submitted the signed documents. We at Darmstadt
and Fabio have already submitted our part to the secretary.

-- Richard

Am 19.11.2012 um 17:41 schrieb Marshall Schor <msa@schor.com>
:

> Hi Richard,
>
> What are the next steps here?  Are you waiting on us, or on paperwork fixing?
>
> -Marshall
>
> On 10/26/2012 2:52 AM, Richard Eckart de Castilho wrote:
>> The vote passes with 4 +1 votes and no other votes received.
>>
>> +1 Marshall Schor
>> +1 Tommaso Teofili
>> +1 Peter Klügl
>> +1 Jaroslaw Cwiklik
>>
>> Thanks for voting!
>>
>> I'll now fix the paperwork. Thank you for your support!
>>
>> -- Richard

Richard Eckart de Castilho
Technical Lead
FB 20 Computer Science Department
Technische Universität Darmstadt
Hochschulstr. 10, D-64289 Darmstadt, Germany
eckart@ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
www.ukp.tu-darmstadt.de