uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT][VOTE] uimaFIT contribution to the UIMA sandbox
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2012 17:46:42 GMT
I just checked in the ASF spot where they track received software grants, and
see the two (1) and (3) above, but nothing (yet) for (2).

So, let's wait till they appear there before adding this to our svn.

-Marshall
> Hi,
>
> it looks like we have submitted all the necessary documents:
>
> 1) a signed software grant from Technische Universität Darmstadt
> 2) a signed software grant from the University of Colorado
> 3) a signed license agreement from Fabio Mancinelli
>
> I got direct confirmations that Craig (secretary@apache.org) received the documents for
1) and 3). I have been told by the University of Colorado that they also got a confirmation
for 2).

> To my knowledge, this resolves the contribution process, so that we can now officially
attach the contribution ZIP to UIMA-2470, right?

> I have also submitted an ICLA. As far as I know, Steven has also already submitted an
ICLA as part of the cTakes incubation. Some time back I though that I had seen a web page
listing the names of all people with signed ICLAs and all companies with signed CCLAs, but
unfortunately I do not find it anymore.