uima-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kl├╝gl <pklu...@uni-wuerzburg.de>
Subject Questions about TextMarker release
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2012 23:39:05 GMT
Hi,

I am getting ready to prepare the first RC of the TextMarker and I have
some simple questions for the start:
- Is there a release manager for this? I guess that I will do the
complete release, right? I do not even know if I have the rights for all
steps.
- Is it recommended to create an "aggregate-uimaj-textmarker" project?
- How does it work with the documentation? The pdf has more than 80
pages right now. I created a book for the developement, but maybe it's
better if the TextMarker documentation stays in its own book?

I was reading  much about doing a release, but I do not know if all
applies one-to-one on the TextMarker projects. I am happy for any advice

Best

Peter