uima-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kl├╝gl <pklu...@uni-wuerzburg.de>
Subject Re: Questions about TextMarker release
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2012 12:53:38 GMT
Thanks for the answers.

The next question: What about the version number of the TextMarker release?

The projects are developed against the head of the svn and therefore the
current version is also 2.4.1-SNAPSHOT.
TextMarker should work just fine with uimaj-(core, ...)-2.4.0, but I do
not remember right now, what changes of the CAS Editor are already
released in 2.4.0. I got no compile errors yet when I set the dependency
for the CAS Editor to 2.4.0. However, I need more testing here.

So, 2.4.0 it would be? Or is an alignment, e.g., to other Eclipse-based
tooling, not necessary?

Are there any best practices for that? I am thinking, for example, about
the version of the parent pom. Do I have to create a new workspace with
some UIMA projects in the 2.4.0 revision?

Best,

Peter