uima-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kl├╝gl <pklu...@uni-wuerzburg.de>
Subject Re: Questions about TextMarker release
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2012 13:28:21 GMT

> You could also want to make minor or major releases independent from the UIMA release
cycle, e.g. when you introduce new features, change the script grammar or do other potentially
incompatible changes (e.g. fully qualified type names and aliases for them? ;) ).

> -- Richard

Yes, I agree.

What about the version numbers of uimafit? Do they remain the same (1.5.0)?

...btw... after uimafit completely arrived, we need to talk about how
TextMarker can interact better with the uimafit concepts :-)

Peter