uima-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Klügl <pklu...@uni-wuerzburg.de>
Subject Re: Questions about TextMarker release
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2012 16:21:30 GMT
Ok, after all comments, I think the TextMarker release number should be
1.0.0.

Jörn, do you have an opinion about the additional CAS Editor views
(uimaj-ep-textmarker-caseditor)? They have no dependency to TextMarker,
only to the two CAS Editor projects. I will simply release them together
with TextMarker.

Peter