uima-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Klügl <pklu...@uni-wuerzburg.de>
Subject Re: uimafit maven plugin
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2012 12:35:38 GMT
Am 14.12.2012 12:56, schrieb Richard Eckart de Castilho:
> Am 14.12.2012 um 12:16 schrieb Peter Klügl <pkluegl@uni-wuerzburg.de>:
>
>> After uimaFIT has arrived at Apache UIMA, I will also take care that TextMarker will
work together with uimaFIT more smoothly.
> Peter, I am considering to set up a uimafit maven plugin to allow generating XML descriptors
from uimafit-annotated classes. Is that something you would be interested in?

> -- Richard

Of course :-)

There are many things that make the usage of TextMarker for uimaFIT user
easier. The engine should probably be adapted and isn't there also a
maven plugin for jcasgen?

I haven't used uimaFIT for some time and do have an overview of all
concepts. One of my colleagues now uses TextMarker together with uimaFIT
and encourages this topic a bit more. However, I try to concentrate for
now on a TextMarker release candiate since it is annoying to use
TextMarker without an official downloadable version.

Peter