uima-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Fäßler <erik.faess...@uni-jena.de>
Subject Re: uimafit maven plugin
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2012 12:14:55 GMT
If I may hook in here - I would consider such a plugin as quite beneficial and have sought
this functionality myself already. I would absolutely vote for it since it would make working
with Uimafit more seamlessly and hence more attractive. I just built some new components but
did not make them Uimafit-compatible because I use the components in a normal Uima environment
and as such needed to create the descriptors anyway. With such a plugin I would gladly write
everything according to Uimafit and then just generate the descriptors automatically using
the plugin.

Regards,

Erik

Sent from my iPhone

On 14.12.2012, at 12:56, Richard Eckart de Castilho <eckart@ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
wrote:

> Am 14.12.2012 um 12:16 schrieb Peter Klügl <pkluegl@uni-wuerzburg.de>:
>
>> After uimaFIT has arrived at Apache UIMA, I will also take care that TextMarker will
work together with uimaFIT more smoothly.

> Peter, I am considering to set up a uimafit maven plugin to allow generating XML descriptors
from uimafit-annotated classes. Is that something you would be interested in?