uima-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Eckart de Castilho <eck...@ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject Re: [RESULT][VOTE] uimaFIT contribution to the UIMA sandbox
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2012 10:16:29 GMT
Hi,

it looks like we have submitted all the necessary documents:

1) a signed software grant from Technische Universität Darmstadt
2) a signed software grant from the University of Colorado
3) a signed license agreement from Fabio Mancinelli

I got direct confirmations that Craig (secretary@apache.org) received the documents for 1)
and 3). I have been told by the University of Colorado that they also got a confirmation for
2).

To my knowledge, this resolves the contribution process, so that we can now officially attach
the contribution ZIP to UIMA-2470, right?

I have also submitted an ICLA. As far as I know, Steven has also already submitted an ICLA
as part of the cTakes incubation. Some time back I though that I had seen a web page listing
the names of all people with signed ICLAs and all companies with signed CCLAs, but unfortunately
I do not find it anymore.

Cheers,

-- Richard

Am 19.11.2012 um 17:41 schrieb Marshall Schor <msa@schor.com>:

> Hi Richard,
>
> What are the next steps here?  Are you waiting on us, or on paperwork fixing?
>
> -Marshall
>
> On 10/26/2012 2:52 AM, Richard Eckart de Castilho wrote:
>> The vote passes with 4 +1 votes and no other votes received.
>>
>> +1 Marshall Schor
>> +1 Tommaso Teofili
>> +1 Peter Klügl
>> +1 Jaroslaw Cwiklik
>>
>> Thanks for voting!
>>
>> I'll now fix the paperwork. Thank you for your support!
>>
>> -- Richard

Richard Eckart de Castilho
Technical Lead
FB 20 Computer Science Department
Technische Universität Darmstadt
Hochschulstr. 10, D-64289 Darmstadt, Germany
eckart@ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
www.ukp.tu-darmstadt.de