uima-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Klügl <pklu...@uni-wuerzburg.de>
Subject Re: Questions about TextMarker release
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2013 12:55:27 GMT
Hi,

next question about "Preparing The Sourcecode For The Release".

I added the jiraVersion property. However, if I try to generate the
report with "mvn changes:jira-report -N", then I get an exception:

org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException: Failed to parse JIRA XML.
Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The element type "meta" must
be terminated by the matching end-tag "</meta>".

A short google search indicates that the configuration in the pom is
probably not correct. However, the related definitions are located in
the org.apache.uima:parent-pom.

Did I miss something, or do I have to override something in
uimaj-textmarker-parent?

Best,

Peter