uima-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Klügl <pklu...@uni-wuerzburg.de>
Subject Re: Questions about TextMarker release
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2013 21:40:10 GMT
I have found the problem by taking a closer look at the uima-as pom.  ->
plugin version + config

Can someone verify if the org.apache.uima:parent-pom works correctly? It
did not work for me and I think it needs to be updates for Jira >4.
The maven-changes-plugin version points to 2.6, for example.

Peter